Tuesday, March 18, 2014

December 9, 2013

Hey T,
Things are going good. I have only seen one nativity. I will take a picture next time and send it to you. Thanks for all the pictures they are awesome. Nothing really happened this week. My companion was sick so I just sat at the apartment most of the week. One funny thing happened this week. Some ladies asked me and another Elder if we would marry their daughters it was funny and they loved to talk to us and they were really laughing when I started to speak Tagalog to them. They loved it they just kept talking to me. I have not seen any Christmas trees. The rich house have some lights but that is about it. Well I don't really know what else to say. Love all of you and tell the girls to stop growing up so fast.
Love you,
Elder Doney

No comments:

Post a Comment