Tuesday, March 18, 2014

January 13, 2014

Hey T,
Things are going good. I found out today that I am going to a new area! So on Wednesday I will go there but I don't know where that is yet because I don't find out until I am just about to go there. There really is nothing going on, just I am going to go to a new area on Wednesday. An Elder here is mad he said he doesn't know what he is going to do when I am gone. His name is Elder St. Gelais. There is a member here that is mad I am leaving too,  but that is about it. I like that area a lot, the people are way nice but i like my first area because it was a city I don't know they are both good. Well that is it for me hope everything is going good back home.
Love you.
Elder Doney


Hey Mom,
This week was okay nothing really happened. I had a split with my zone leader. His name is Elder Phippen, he is from Salt Lake. We have been in the same zone my whole mission so we are close. We had a lot of fun. I found out today that I am transferred. I don't know where yet, I find out on Wednesday right before I go there. I like the area I am in right now. There is a boy here that is waiting for his call. I think I already told you about him. He is way cool. I told him I am transferred and he got mad because he doesn't want me to go. Also Elder St. Gelais is mad that I am leaving. He says he doesn't know what he is going to do now, I think he is scared. The weather this week was colder, it has been raining. The Filipinos were freezing, but I thought if felt really good. Nothing else has really happened, just the same old same old. When you go to send that other package put some tide to go in it, but you don't have to send it right away.
miss and love you,
Elder Doney 

No comments:

Post a Comment