Tuesday, March 18, 2014

January 26, 2014

Hey T,
My new area is okay. It is big so we do a lot of walking. It's different than my last ones because it's cold and there are mountains all around so it's weird to me. We have one investigator with a baptismal date and we just got 2 more investigators this week, but I can't really remember how many we have. Senior companion isn't different and my companion likes to work hard. We get along fine. That is awesome that Reagan got 100 AR points I was never that cool.I bet Mylee's talk was good and also funny. Well I don't think that I have much more to say.
Love you all,
Elder Doney  

Hey mom,
Things are going good. We are working really hard, its way nice to get out early but I get so tired at night, I guess it’s just because I am not use to working so hard. My companion is really good. He is the one that is ready first now. He is a hard worker.

All the major city are really dirty. My apartment is in the city, it is right behind a Catholic church, so I get to hear the bells a lot. The area is really big so we do a lot of walking, I guess that is why I am always so tired at night and I can tell that I get grumpy, I am hoping that my companion won’t get to mad at me.

The weather has been getting warmer but it still does get cold. I don’t know much about the typhoon clean up. I did see something on the news where they found some bones of people on a little island just off the coast of the main island, but that is all I heard. This week we were teaching a family that we just walked up to. It was our 3rd time teaching them, so we were teaching about Joseph Smith, in their little hut. I felt the spirit so much as we were talking about it. It was a shock to me. I have never though how much I could feel the spirit in some little bamboo hut, it was crazy an awesome at the same time. 

Well I think that is it for me. if really don’t know what else to talk about. So I hope things are going good back home.
Love you mom,
Elder Doney  

No comments:

Post a Comment