Wednesday, November 20, 2013

September 22, 2013

Hey T,
The area is good. It is like a little farm town. The houses are really small and made of like bamboo and wood. There are only like 2 big houses and they belong to people not from the Philippines, so we never go into them. The people are really nice. They love to look at me. I am the first American that has been in my area for over a year, so the people just stare at me. It's hard to talk with them because no one knows English and I don't know Tagalog very well,  so if they ask me an important question and I don't know what they said and my companion will translate the best he can. It's a lot of fun not knowing what is ever going on. haha My companion is okay, we don't talk much, but I don't like to talk much. The people get mad that I don't talk, but I don't know what to say.  Well my companion just got up and walked out the door. So I guess I have to go. 
Love you,
Elder Doney

No comments:

Post a Comment