Wednesday, November 20, 2013

September 16, 2013

Hey T,
  I got transferred. I am in the middle on nowhere. So we don't have anything to do an P-days. We take a 45 minute ride to get food, then we email. We did play basketball this morning, but it's not as fun as when I would play back home with my friends. Filipinos are just not as good at it and it's too hot. We are in the middle of nowhere so there is nothing to do out here.  We have to drive a long ways to do anything.  Volleyball sounds fun. I always liked to go watch Mackenzi  play. I can't wait for when I get home to watch Mac's senior year they better be good and go to state. I would love to go watch them play at state. Tell Mac to practice up. Nothing really does happen out here we just work and study. It is just me and my companion in our apartment so we don't have much to do.
Love you,
Elder Doney

No comments:

Post a Comment