Wednesday, November 20, 2013

October 28, 2013

Hey T,
  I got my new companion, he is really cool. We get along really well and have a lot of fun together. We had a baptism this week. It was good. There was no power when we went to go fill up the font. They have a tank outside so we where hoping that is would fill up the font. It all worked out and we got it done. We got new Elders in my area. One of them is American. It's really nice to have another American in my area. He just got here Wednesday so he has no idea whats going on, just like me. Sometimes I translate for him, but I am not the best at Tagalog so there are some times when I don't know what they are saying.  I guess I am better then when I got here. I miss you all and can't wait to see you again. 
Love you,
Elder Doney 

No comments:

Post a Comment