Wednesday, November 20, 2013

August 26, 2013








Hey T,
 Nothing really happened this week.  I feel like i am doing the same thing all the time. I can't believe how fast everyone is growing up. Reagan sounds like a very positive girl. She seem like someone that will always think of the glass half full haha. I can't believe school has started again if feels like it just got over. I don't know it seems like everything is going to fast out here and I feel like I am not learning much.  I would love to see the pictures that Reagan took for the fair and I would love to see some of the things that Mylee did. How is Morgan doing and Holli and Mike? I dont hear from them much. Also how is tyson i dont hear from him ether. I love you all.  Tell Reagan Mylee and Averi to stop growing up, at least until I get home. 
Love you,
Elder Doney

No comments:

Post a Comment