Monday, April 22, 2013

Another good week

Things are really good. This week went by a lot faster, I was really happy about that, but the weeks still feel really long.  We are having a baptism this week and I am doing one of them. I am excited and scared at the same time. I don't want to mess up. I don't know if I will have to do it in Tagalog or in English. We have been teaching them, but I was not the one that started teaching them, but we are really close to them. They have a little boy and he is one of the coolest and funniest little boys, he is 2. The language is really hard!  I can only say a couple of words then the rest is in English. Everyone says it takes time, but I can't wait!  I just want to know it. We have like 12 missionaries in our zone and 4 of us in our ward. I am getting really close with the Elders here and I feel like I am opening up more to them. I have just been thinking about all the things I will be doing when I get home. Then I realize that I still have like 22 months and I just start laughing. It's fun here just trying to get use to all the poverty and all the trash is hard, but I think that I am starting to get use to it.  I love you and am thinking about all of you every day. I will be able to skype on Mothers day. I told Mom a little more about it. I don't know exactly when, but it will most likely be mothers day night for you I will let you know more.
Love you,
Elder Doney 

No comments:

Post a Comment