Wednesday, May 8, 2013

April 29, 2013

Hey T,
I got 2 pictures, one has Morgan in it and you are bowling and the other has Averi, Reagan and Mylee in their pajamas- I love them. It is really hot here and it rains every night. It is sunny and hot all day then at night it rains so much! It's really nice because it cools us down. Some Elders just stood out in the rain for like 2 minutes and were soaked. It was funny. We did not have the baptism this week we had to move it out 2 weeks for reasons I will not go into. I have started to work out also because I am starting to get a rice belly. I feel so fat. Today we went caving- it was way fun. We had to crawl for a wile. We got so muddy, but it was way fun. Tell Mylee happy birthday Sunday for me. Love you guys and think about you all the time. I look at the pictures the girls drew for
me almost every day.
Love you,
Elder Doney  


 On our way to go caving



Elder Kaloni acting like Gollum of Lord of the Rings


No comments:

Post a Comment