Thursday, April 3, 2014

March 24, 2014

Hey T,
First off make sure to wish Reagan a happy birthday for me. It's fine to do the flat Stanley I don't know what it is but sure it will be really easy. I always speak Tagalog, they cant speak English. They try but all they can say is whats your name and hey Joe and that is about it. When you go to like a nice store they can speak it and when I say nice store I mean McDonald's. That is about as nice as it gets here. This week was okay I found out that a member here knows Kit McMullin so that was fun to find out. That was about the highlight of my week. Other than that we didn't do much. Today for p-day we played basketball and that was fun. We don't play way hard so it makes it a lot more fun. Other than that we don't do anything. So that was the extent of my week. Well I don't know what else to say. Hope things are going good back home sure miss you guys.
Love you all,
Elder Doney  

No comments:

Post a Comment