Thursday, April 3, 2014

February 23, 2014

Hey T,
It feels like I have been out longer then a year. Haha, no it has gone by pretty fast. I am still in the same area and I am staying here for another 6 weeks. It actually gets cold sometimes, well not that cold but I don't have to always have a fan on me when I sleep so that's nice. I have 2 sets of the nativities but i can get more. They are 800 pesos so around 20 dollars. I don't really see too many wood things but there are some. I guess my area right now is the prettiest. I found a little area out in the fields and I like it a lot. I took a picture it's cool. Well I don't know what else to say nothing has happened just missionary work. I like the pictures you sent. Averi looks so much bigger. She is going to be totally different when I get home. Miss you all.
Love you,
Elder Doney

No comments:

Post a Comment