Thursday, April 3, 2014

March 17, 2014


Hey T,
Nope this week was the same. Well we did get a lot of new investigators so that was good. Before I go on ask Gary what color of a belt he would like brown or black. So I know what color to get him. So now that I got that out of the way. I don't have anything else to say. Well I guess there might be a little bit, but not much nothing has really happened this week just the same old same old just doing the mission thing.  I have been trying to learn this new language called Ifugao. It's crazy weird and I can only say like a couple sentences, but I am not trying that hard because no one really speaks it around here only in one area in the whole mission. I am just having fun. I have been slaking on the picture taking. It's just hard to get the camera out to take the picture, so sorry about that. I will try to do better but I am not promising anything. Oh, what temple did you and Gary get married in? It was the Logan right? Well i don't have anything else to say hope things are going good back home sure miss you guys a lot.
Love you all,
Elder Doney

No comments:

Post a Comment