Monday, August 12, 2013

June 24, 2013


Hey T,
My companion is way cool. We already get along really well and have a lot of fun. He has been here for 7 months and has already trained an Elder and is now a district leader. He is way cool. His name is Elder Saba.  My week was okay it felt like we didn't get much done because we had a lot of meetings and stuff to do, but it was fun. The language is still really hard. I still feel like I have not learned anything, but they say it just takes time. I have learned a lot just not in the language department. I really like the people. We have a lot of fun.  This week we just got a new Elder in our zone. He is from china. He is the first Elder to come to our mission that is from China. He is awesome! He can speak a little English, but he doesn't know that much, he just reads and teaches us chinese. It is a crazy language. I would never be able to learn it. Other than that things have been going the same. I love you and am always thinking about you. Keep me informed so I wont be behind when I get home.
Love You,
Elder Doney

No comments:

Post a Comment