Monday, August 12, 2013

July 29, 2013

Hey T,
I never liked rodeo week, but now I wish that I was there. The food here is okay, we eat a lot of rice- like a lot. I really like chicken curry, but they have a lot of good food.  We have a mall here and it is just like back home. Then we have another place and there you do try to get the price down. I don't really do it that much because I don't shop there very much. I do have some people there making me some pants. I can't wait for them they are going to be so nice. I really like my companion. We have a lot of fun together.  We found out today that we get to spend another 6 weeks together  so we are happy about that. My President is cool. He is really nice, but he is just new,  he hasn't changed anything yet so that is good. My favorite thing to do on p day is sit around then go and email. I have already seen all the places I can go to so there is nothing else that we can do. We just work all day.  I love you like crazy  and miss you all.
Love you,
Elder Doney

No comments:

Post a Comment