Monday, August 12, 2013

August 5, 2013

Hey T,
Elder Black was never my companion. I knew him in the MTC and we hung out a lot. We had a lot of fun together. It was transfer week this week, so we were in meetings a lot of the time. So nothing exciting happened. We got a new Elder in out apartment. His name is Elder Cass, he is from St George Utah. He is cool we have a lot of fun. I want to go back to the golf course we went to for Heathers wedding that was a lot of fun. You will have to see if you can get me back on it when I get home. School sounds really fun, so does volleyball. I wish I could be there to watch Mackenzie play, but I will be able to see her play her senior year so that will be fun. Well I dont really have much to say. Thank you for everything. I love and miss all of you like crazy.
Love you,
Elder Doney

No comments:

Post a Comment