Wednesday, June 5, 2013

May 20, 2013


Hey T,
The girls are growing up to fast.  I am missing all the good things, but there will be plenty more when I get home. Things are going good here. I need a sleep catch up day, but I can't sleep that long I just wake up. This has never happened before. Last night I went to sleep at 11:45 and then woke up at 5:45 it was way weird. I am so tired, but I cant sleep. Other than that, things are going great. The work is really good. We are always busy and never really have time to study for that long, so the language is hard, but that's okay. We have 4 people being baptized this week, but I think that it will only be 3-  we will see what will happen. I am really hoping that the one will be baptized. Just keep letting me know what is going on back home. I love and miss you like crazy.
Mahal Kita,
Elder Doney     
Eating Balut

No comments:

Post a Comment