Monday, June 17, 2013

June 10, 2013


Hey Dad,
Things are going good here. Dont send that bag yet, because my zone leaders are saying that we might not be able to use backpacks anymore they might have to be something else, I will find out more and let you know. This week was good. We were really busy. We teach a lot of lessons. We have a baptisms this week so we are getting the lady ready. She is the mom of our bishop and she has been investigating the church for 9 years. My companion is awesome, every lesson with this lady she starts crying because of how she feels about the church now. It's awesome, she is really exited to be baptized. The people here ask me what my favorite sport is. I say golf and they always say "Oh so you are rich" because the people that golf here are only the rich people, it's funny. I miss you like crazy and cant wait to come home and golf everyday with you.
Love you,
Elder Doney
Where we eat Lunch

Riding a Carabeo

No comments:

Post a Comment