Tuesday, March 5, 2013

MTC Fun!

Tiff, 
I leave around the 25th of March so I will be in the Philippines for Easter, but i just got some cadbury eggs today! When I get to the Philippines I go straight into the field. Tell Reagan I love those books and to keep reading them. Laundry here is crazy there are so many people here. I still don't have new roommates, but we have an Elder that  couldn't leave because he has pneumonia, so he has been staying with me and my companion.  He should be leaving this Thursday. My best friend here is Elder Black. I will send you some picks of us later when I get more. The language is still really hard and know we have two investigators, and they are way hard on us and ask a lot of questions, but other then that things are good. Hope everything is going good. Keep telling me everything that is going on.
Love you,
Elder Doney


Mom, 
I don't know my flight yet but I should be able to call, I will email you when I can. The language is still really hard but I am getting more and more of it. I am not home sick at all!  Some kids are so they will ask if I am and I always say "No I love it here!"  I want to go to the Philippines so bad! I still hang out with Elder Black more than anyone and me and my companion are really close so we are like brothers. We fight then we are nice to each other you know how that works. I still see Jacob almost everyday it's way good to see some people that I know.  I also see Alex White and all those kids that left at his time and talk to them. It's good here but crazy. Keep telling me everything that is going on.
Love you,
Elder Doney

No comments:

Post a Comment