Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February 26, 2013


Hey T
Things are going good! My companion always wants to be with another Elder all the time, I think he has a man crush on him ha ha. So I am always with an Elder named Elder Black he is a really awesome dude. We have a lot of fun together. My companion is going to the same mission as me but no one else in our zone is. He is from South Salt Lake. I have not had to speak in sacrament meeting yet because there were three districts that left yesterday so they had as many of them speak as they could, so I will probably be speaking not this Sunday but the next. My roommates left yesterday so I will be getting new roommates tomorrow. We are going to only speak Tagalog to them and see what happens it is going to be awesome. We teach investigators,  but they are our teachers acting like people they taught on their missions; so its not too bad. But they speak perfect Tagalog so sometime we have no idea what they are saying, so it's really hard at times. Tell Reagean and Mylee I love the pictures and everyone always looks at them. I got the package yesterday thanks so much for it. Tell people if they want they can write.
Love you,
Elder Doney
Go on to Lds.org and watch, Mountains to climb, and share it with Holli. It is so good.

Also watch Lessons I learned as a boy


Mom, 
Things are going good my roommates left yesterday so I will be getting new roommates tomorrow. The language is getting harder and harder because of the way you have to say things.
There are so many missionaries here, in our zone it's only me and my companion going to Cauayan and there are seven missionaries in total going. Thanks for taking care of snoopy. My room will get dirty but everything of mine is clean and my bed is always made, so thanks for making me clean so I don't look like everyone else and I don't loose stuff like they do.
Love you,
Elder Doney

No comments:

Post a Comment