Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Last week in the MTC


Hey I got my flight plans. I leave the MTC at 4 AM on Monday. My first flight leaves Salt Lake at 7:58 then I arive in San Francisco at 9:06. Then I leave San Francisco at 10:14 so I will be able to call home in San Francisco for like an hour. From San Francisco I fly to Guam. I will get there at 6:00 pm on the 26th. I am so exited to see Guam and where Luke went on his mission. Then from Guam I go to Manilia. In Manilia I have a 10 to 12 hour bus ride to my mission, but i heard yesterday that they are starting to fly people to my mission. I am hoping they do that. I am so ready to get out of here, but i will miss some of the kids. I have become really close to them. Things at home sound like they are going really great. I got the package you sent thanks so much I love it. Tell Reagan the book is awesome I read it all the time. I got an email from a friend that is in the Philippines right now and he said that at the end of the day as he was taking everything in as he walk home. He looked up for a few seconds and fell into a man hole. I was laughing so hard when I read it. This week is going by so slow, but once I get to the Philippines it will go by so fast- I cant wait. The language is still hard. Sometimes I feel like I know a lot then at times I feel like I don't know anything. I have really enjoyed reading the Book of Mormon. I don't like to read, but I have really liked reading it. I am trying to finish it before I leave the MTC. I miss and think about you all the time. Keep writing. I will send pictures of the Philippines. I love all of you. 
Love you,
Elder Doney 


Me and My Companion Elder Heumann

The Tongans 

1 comment:

  1. I am wondering if someone leaves a comment if it will go to your email. Let me know if you get this.

    ReplyDelete