Tuesday, February 12, 2013

See You Later!


I am starting this blog for my brother Bracken while he is on his mission in the Philippines. I will post his letters and pictures and hopefully people can enjoy them! I called the blog "Serving in Paradise." I guess we will find out if that is true when he gets there in about a month! Good luck Elder Doney, we know that you will be an amazing missionary! Know that we all love you and our prayers are with you! See you in two years!

"Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself,  but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever."  (Alma 26:12)

No comments:

Post a Comment